8.02.2005

Sufjan Stevens Live @ The Bluebird

I got this wonderful Sufjan Stevens performance from 7/30/05 via Colorado Tapers. So all the thanks goes to them.

Now, however, are the goods.

This is what I'm gonna do. I know if I put up the whole show, it'd kill my bandwidth. Judging by how my bandwidth has been going recently, I thought I'd put it up via MegaUpload.

[EDIT] - Chris over at Music.For.Snobs has generously uploaded the whole thing track by track. Head over there if you'd like to get it that way.

So here's tracklist:

1. The Fifty States Song
2. The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders
3. Prarie Fire that Wanders About
4. They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!
5. Sister
6. John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
7. Casimir Pulaski Day
8. Jacksonville (Cheer)
9. Jacksonville
10. The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us!
11. Chicago (Cheer)
12. Chicago
13. Come On! Feel the Illinoise!
14. Man of Metropolis (Cheer)
15. The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts

Encore:
16. The Star Spangled Banner
17. A Good Man is Hard to Find

So here's the whole thing for download from MegaUpload because this would definitely reak havoc on my server space. Let me know if i goes down. The file is 100.7MB zip archive and was encoded from FLAC to 160kbps MP3. Enjoy.

Download Via MegaUpload (Follow Link to Download)

The audio quality is really pretty good, and the songs are performed marvelously. Definitely worth downloading.