8.31.2005

KEXP Mixtacular!!

I've been on a binge... making playlist after playlist for my iPod. Now that classes have started and I've been walking everywhere, I always have my trusty 'Pod with me. So the other day I got to thinkin' about a cool mix I could make.

And here's my idea:

I've ripped tons of stuff from the streams over at the wonderful KEXP. So why not take the best of it and make it a mix?

Well, that's what I've done.

I'm gonna go ahead and post these all to suck up the last few bits of my bandwidth fo the month of August... and you all are the beneficiaries.

BANDWIDTH ALL GONE!!! SEE YA TOMORROW!!



On to the list:

MP3 The Decemberists - "The Engine Driver"
MP3 The Fire Theft - "Heaven"
MP3 Rocky Votolato - "Don't Walk Out On Me"
MP3 Death Cab for Cutie - "Blacking Out The Friction"
MP3 Maximo Park - "Grafitti"
MP3 Sufjan Stevens - "The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out To Get Us"
MP3 The National - "All the Wine"
MP3 Matt Pond PA - "Last Song"


So what do you guys think? Any comments? Requests? Glad to see me posting again?

I've also been thinking about some things to spice this place up... so I'm gonna start taking requests/suggestions/tip offs. So if you guys know of a band you'd think I'd like or you want to see something posted, drop me an email.