7.21.2005

Various Artists Live @ KEXP

Sorry for the late update today, for some reason I thought Sufjan Stevens was going to be at KEXP today when in actuality he'll be there Saturday at 7:30pm EST.

But anyways, I thought I'd offer some songs I've ripped from recent radio performances @ KEXP. I've ripped over 50 total, but here are some of my favs.

As always right click and save as...

MP3 Matt Pond PA - New Hampshire (Live @ KEXP)
MP3 The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together (Live @ KEXP)
MP3 Sufjan Stevens - For The Widows in Paradise, For The Fatherless in Ypsilanti (Live @ KEXP)
MP3 Ben Gibbard - The Dream of Evan and Chan (Live @ KEXP)
MP3 Iron & Wine - Free Until They Cut Me Down (Live @ KEXP)

I'm tired of giving kind of crappy updates, so I'll make sure I put up all full one tomorrow.