7.14.2005

Sufjan Stevens on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So yea, I'm obssesed with the man and his banjo. So sue me. Anyways... here's his performance from earlier today from KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic:

As always, please right click and save as...

EDIT 10:19pm - I added a freshly recorded version of "Jacksonville," complete with the first 4 seconds or so that were cut off in the first MP3.

EDIT 10:36pm - I cleaned up the beginning and end of all the songs, so now they're not all jagged and what not. I didn't, however, clean up the interview or the intro. I thought it to be kind of pointless. The file sizes are also smaller in order to save space for you and for me. Enjoy this wonderful set.

MP3 Intro
MP3 Casimir Pulaski Day
MP3 The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
MP3 Chicago
MP3 Interview
MP3 John Wayne Gacy Jr.
MP3 A Good Man Is Hard To Find
MP3 Jacksonville

What a wonderful performance. Make sure you get "The Man of Metropolis Steals our Hearts," it's an amazing song.

Please let me know if a link isn't working, I rushed this up. Enjoy.


Also see Sufjan Live @ WNYC.