7.12.2005

Stars Live @ KEXP

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Sorry for the low quality picture... it's all I could find of their KEXP sessions)

I was looking through the archives over at KEXP and saw that Stars had a few performances up. So, as the stream-ripping junkie that I am, I recorded it. So here, for your listen pleasure are four songs from their April 2, 2005 performance and one song from their March 23, 2003 performance.

God, I love these Canadians.

As always, please right click and save as.

MP3 Your Ex-Lover Is Dead (Live @ KEXP 4/2/05)
MP3 Reunion (Live @ KEXP 4/2/05)
MP3 On Peak Hill (Live @ KEXP 4/2/05)
MP3 Calender Girl (Live @ KEXP 4/2/05)

MP3 Look Up (Live @ KEXP 4/2/05)

Well, there ya go. Since I have a bunch of sexy server space, look for cool stuff like this all the time. Enjoy.
___________________________________________________________________________

Odds and Ends

Thanks to Brooklyn Vegan (LINK) and the almighty Stereogum (LINK) for the hot link action. I had record hit numbers yesterday because of it. Thanks go out to those great blogs. Also thanks to recent mentions from South of Mainstream and Gorilla VS Bear. I appreciate the press.