7.20.2005

The National Live @ KEXP

So lately I've been on a binge, ripping almost every good stream of a radio performance I can find. And today I'm giving you another one.

The National have been one of those bands that just takes over my iPod. I've searched out almost everything they've recorded and have logged dozens and dozens of plays in just a few short weeks. Their most recent effort, Alligator, is one of my favorite records of this year, with driving yet beautiful melodic indie rock songs. I only wish they were coming closer on their tour with Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah!.

So here you are, four wonderfully performed songs by The National. Make sure you at least check out "All The Wine" and "Wasp Nest," two of my favorite songs by this great band.

MP3 All the Wine (Live)
MP3 Lit Up (Live)
MP3 The Geese of Beverly Road (Live)
MP3 Wasp Nest (Live)