6.27.2005

Monday Mix #3

Monday Mix #3


Here's my third Monday Mix. As I've said before it's basically a collection/sampling of what I've been listening to the past week.

Get it here(via yousendit).

Here's the tracklist:
1. Bright Eyes - "Landlocked Blues" (from Live Performance in Washington DC)
2. The National - "City Middle" (fromAlligator)
3. Stephen Malkmus - "Post-Paint Boy" (from Face the Truth)
4. Devendra Banhart - "Rejoicing in the Hands" (from Rejoicing in the Hands)
5. Death Cab for Cutie - "Love Song" (Cure Cover)
6. Matt Pond PA - "Measure 3 (Live)" (from Live Performance in Buffalo 11-4-02)
7. The Fire Theft - "Heaven (Live)" (from KEXP Performance)
8. Stellastarr* - "Jenny" (from Stellastarr*)
9. Yo La Tengo - "Tom Courtenay (Acoustic)" (from Prisoners Of Love: A Smattering Of Scintillating Senescent Songs 1985-2003 (Disc 3))
10. Say Anything - "Wow, I Can Be Sexual" (from Vs. Aids Demos)

If anyone would like an individual song, IM me and I'll hook you up.
___________________________________________________________________________

Odds and Ends

Cursive to reunite?

Commonbits has random Daily Show pieces from the past week or so.

___________________________________________________________________________

Daily Torrents

Largeheartedboy has a nice collection here. (Yea.. I'm lazy.)