6.20.2005

Monday Mix #2

Sorry for the short entry, I go straight from class to work today. A full update tomorrow.

Monday Mix #2

Here's the mix for this week. It's bascially a sampling of what I've been listening/am listening to. Get it here (via Yousendit).

Here's the tracklisting:
1. Maximo Park - Grafitti (from A Certain Trigger)
2. The New Amsterdams - "Strangled by the Thought (All I Want Is You)" (from Killed or Cured Demos)
3. Denison Witmer - "Forgiven" (from Of Joy and Sorrow)
4. Death Cab for Cutie - "State St. Residential (Live)" (from Live Room)
5. Coco Rosie - "Beautiful Boyz" (from Noah's Ark)
6. Camera Obscura - "Before You Cry" (from Underachievers Please Try Harder)
7. Architecture In Helsinki - "Maybe You Can Owe Me" (from In Case We Die)
8. Annie - "Always Too Late" (from Anniemal)
9. Math & Physics Club - "Sixteen and Pretty" (from Weekends Away EP)
10. The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir - "Bet You Never Though It Would Be Like This" (from I Bet You Say That To All The Boys)

___________________________________________________________________________

Odds and Ends

My Old Kentucky Blog has a White Stripes concert bootleg up. Check it out.

Crooks and Liars is still getting my attention.

This made me laugh.

...And this makes me sad.

Pitchfork has info on the Kill Rock Stars Compilation DVD here.